We have published a new version of the application.
If you have feedback or questions, please contact email@example.com
- Dashboard has new view for viewing status of sub-accounts.
- An email notification is sent to the responsible user when a finding is assigned to a user.
- Import from spread now supports updating of existing chemicals. Users can choose whether existing chemicals are updated, or just ignore the imported duplicates. Only columns with valid data are updated, so it is possible to use the import function to update just a subset of columns.
- Import from spreadsheet now supports importing product number and GHS warning pictograms.
- Exported spreadsheet now includes GHS warning pictograms.
- Chemical attachments can now be “archived”. An archived attachment is moved to a separate section in a chemical’s detailed/expanded view, and it is not visible in the unexpanded chemicals list. Only the latest documentation – i.e., the safety data sheet – should be visible in the main list, and any old documents should be archived or deleted.
- Administrators can select the default language of a new user when creating the new user.
- Caching improvement when using multiple languages
- Fix localization of reminder email.
- Fix selection of locale when creating new accounts.
- Improvements to error handling.
- Fixes to translations.